Congratulation to Fern from Oakehampton who passed her driving test at the 1st [...]
- Have the necessary qualifications to provide quality driving instruction.
- Recommend an appropriate course of lessons and advise you on the best timing of your theory and practical tests.
- Give regular and appropriate feedback during all of your driving lessons and record progress on your ‘track record card.’
- Monitor your progress and advise if they think it necessary to reschedule either your theory or practical test.
- Provide tuition on a one-to-one basis.
- Honour the full duration of the lesson, which will include an introduction, practical training and de-briefing.
- Conduct themselves at all times in a professional, courteous and legal manner.
- Avoid any physical contact, other than in an emergency.
- Provide a modern, properly maintained and dual controlled ADA branded vehicle at all times.
- Always endeavor to arrive on time for your driving lesson and keep you informed of any unforeseen delays.
- Endeavour to give you two business day’s notice (including Saturday) if they need to reschedule any of your driving lessons.
- Respond professionally to any worries, concerns or complaints and make every effort to resolve them satisfactorily.